Position Details/Job Description:
We are looking for self-motivated, problem solving, team-oriented professionals to join the Synergi Partners team as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. A Cloud Infrastructure Engineer serves to deliver business solutions for our company as well as our clients. We desire our company to serve our clients to the fullest. A great candidate for this role is someone who thrives on problem solving with a team, working to have high quality & efficiency in cloud infrastructure, and possesses an aptitude for learning about the various solutions Synergi Partners builds for itself and our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Combine technical engineering and system administration to build resilient cloud infrastructure.
- Leverage cloud-native capabilities to solve a wide range of business needs.
- Technically skilled role that requires knowledge in public cloud across networking, data, compute, and storage.
- Infrastructure as code technologies, configuration management, high availability design, disaster recovery, and public cloud service proficient knowledge.
- Improve observability and reliability of systems by managing monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations on usage optimizations and cost reduction strategies for infrastructure and product deployments.
- Be willing to both coach others as well as be coached. We are a learning group, and we expect all team members to live it.
- Work with business stakeholders and fellow team members to design and implement business solutions.
- Strive to improve system quality by identifying opportunities to improve usability and system maintainability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- 3+ years of Azure Infrastructure experience
- Experience working in or understanding of Agile methodologies
About Synergi Partners:
For over 20 years, our services have contributed value to a diverse set of client needs across a broad spectrum of markets. Our services were developed based on common values that have enabled their success. We believe people are smart and deserve solutions that improve productivity and profitability, all while making daily tasks more enjoyable and compliant.
We know services are only as valuable as the team that implements and supports them. Therefore, we employ the best and brightest.
- Full Time
- Florence, SC or Remote