The Manager of Corporate Communications is responsible for the development, growth, and success of Synergi Partners’ brand with internal and external audiences. This will include managing media relations, community relations, internal communications and social media with internal and external employees, contractors, and agencies.
With leadership, experience, and insight, the successful candidate will position Synergi Partners as a trustworthy leader with a strong track record of tax credit expertise who helps clients navigate often complex employee tax credits and incentives.
A successful candidate will be a polished writer, speaker, and presenter who is able to work across the organization with all levels of management. This Manager will ensure adherence to the corporate brand (visual and in content) while increasing brand awareness and expanding the Synergi voice.
- Develop and implement effective communications for internal and external audiences to enhance the corporate brand and support company goals.
- Create and deliver effective corporate content, including press releases and legislative updates, as well as employee and community communications.
- Increase overall brand awareness to provide air cover for the business as a whole.
- Identify thought leadership opportunities for SMEs and collaborate with content strategy team to develop and execute.
- Manage the relationship with external communications agency to identify opportunities for proactive issuing of press releases, legislative updates, and media pitches to position Synergi as a thought leader in the tax credit segment.
- Develop crisis communication plans and drills in the event of an emergency.
- Identify opportunities for local charitable involvement, including driving awareness to internal and external audiences.
- Create and deliver internal communications framework and plans, which will inform, educate, and inspire employees.
- Work across teams to identify opportunities for news and story ideas.
- Establish and maintain corporate style guide to specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Report back on press activities, coverage, opportunities, successes and press feedback.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the news and provide creative ideas to gain media coverage, often through collaboration with external agency.
- Six or more years of experience in public relations and/or marketing communications.
- Relevant degree or equivalent proven experience in relevant sectors, such as professional services in the tax and/or finance industries.
- Track record of success achieving results with external agencies, contractors, and vendors.
- Experience managing PR agency and/or agency experience.
- A natural storyteller with the ability to write in a style customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to coordinate across numerous teams and perform in a fast-moving, high-growth environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate with a team.
- Experience working with social networks and other internet-based media channels.
- Experience with crisis communications and executive visibility.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to drive cross-functional deadlines consistently.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams to present a coherent message.
About Synergi Partners
For over 20 years, our services have contributed value to a diverse set of client needs across a broad spectrum of markets. Our services were developed based on common values that have enabled their success. We believe people are smart and deserve solutions that improve productivity and profitability, all while making daily tasks more enjoyable and compliant.
We know services are only as valuable as the team that implements and supports them. Therefore, we employ the best and brightest.
Florence, SC preferred. Remote considered with frequent travel to and presence in Florence office.