The Director of Strategic Partnerships is responsible for maximizing partner engagement and success through a variety of initiatives. This role requires the ability to educate and motivate a range of partners and internal groups simultaneously. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach who brings energy and enthusiasm to every interaction and will play a key role in supporting the growth of the business.
The ability to connect with people whether one-on-one or in larger groups is essential. This role offers the opportunity to apply exceptional presentation, leadership, and relationship-building skills to convey Synergi Partners’ value proposition to individuals and large groups.
- Work with partners individually to accelerate sales leads and close new deals.
- Develop and leverage executive partner relationships to grow mindshare throughout partner organizations.
- Understand and be able to communicate partner business value and how Synergi Partners fits within the partner ecosystem.
- Develop and execute against quarterly business and partner GTM plans.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners to evaluate progress.
- Coordinate and execute partner onboarding and training.
- Ensure smooth sales process by facilitating communications and deal flow between partners and Synergi sales teams.
- Create engagement and maintain Synergi top of mind through partner presentations and attendance at sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities, such as conferences, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Work with marketing to develop and oversee partner-based marketing programs to fill the top of the sales funnel.
- Analyze market trends and work with marketing to develop plans to promote Synergi Tax Credit solutions and increase brand awareness.
- Work with Partner Success Team to ensure partner satisfaction, improving visibility and communication.
- Work closely with legal team and manage the contract process for new partners.
- 3+ year partner development and relationship management experience; financial, HCM, payroll or insurance experience a plus.
- Track record of proactive, strategic and creative partner development and engagement.
- Experience in a vibrant, results-driven culture.
- Ability to manage multiple partners, projects and stakeholders to achieve deadlines and address details.
- Compelling executive presence in front of customers, partners, and peers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and manage strong internal and external relationships.
- Knowledge of the HCM / Payroll / Insurance industries.
- Travel 25-40% to Florence, SC office, partner locations, events and conferences.
Remote US with frequent travel to corporate office in Florence, SC and to partner locations across the US.
About Synergi Partners:
For over 20 years, our services have contributed value to a diverse set of client needs across a broad spectrum of markets. Our services were developed based on common values that have enabled their success. We believe people are smart and deserve solutions that improve productivity and profitability, all while making daily tasks more enjoyable and compliant.