Position Details/Job Description:
The Marketing Coordinator for Enablement will contribute to the success of the marketing organization through collaboration across all marketing teams, sales, and customer success. This position provides the ability to work across all areas of marketing while developing and strengthening critical skills, including software competency, project management, tracking and reporting, events, campaigns and more.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who takes direction and follows through with the ability to add impact to all efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage enablement calendar, including trade shows and webinars.
- Facilitate coordination of trade shows, including calendar, paperwork, staffing, booth, materials, promotional items, and shipping. Review all returned booths and banners to ensure readiness for next event.
- Assist Content and Enablement teams in setting up campaigns in CRM/marketing platform (Zoho), including list parameters, loading content, and executing distribution.
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and reporting on the success of enablement activities to track effectiveness and recommend continued improvement.
- Help create prospecting efforts to be carried out individually by sales using external database/prospecting tools.
- Work with sales operations to report on prospecting efforts.
- Learn all marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Webeo, Zoho, VidYard, etc.
- Maintain inventory of sales materials, including materials, giveaway items, banners, booths, etc.
- Help identify needed content and collateral to support the sales efforts of direct sales team and partners.
- Two to three years + of experience, preferably in marketing.
- Relevant degree or equivalent proven experience in relevant sectors, such as professional services in the tax and/or finance industries.
- A go-getter with the ability to complete tasks and projects with varying degrees of supervision.
- Ability to coordinate across numerous teams and perform in a fast-moving, high-growth environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams to facilitate projects.
About Synergi Partners:
For over 20 years, our services have contributed value to a diverse set of client needs across a broad spectrum of markets. Our services were developed based on common values that have enabled their success. We believe people are smart and deserve solutions that improve productivity and profitability, all while making daily tasks more enjoyable and compliant.
We know services are only as valuable as the team that implements and supports them. Therefore, we employ the best and brightest.
- Full Time
- Florence, SC preferred. Remote considered if within 90 minutes of Florence and ability to be in the office on a frequent basis.