Position Details/Job Description:
We are looking for self-motivated, problem solving, team-oriented professionals to join the Synergi Partners team as Software Engineers.
A Senior Software Engineer serves to deliver much needed business software for our company as well as our clients. Responsibilities include full stack development skill sets of user interface, service layer, database, automation testing, & DevOps areas of software engineering. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to working together in a team, adopting a coaching mentality to help others as well as yourself grow, and understanding the business we serve.
A great candidate for this senior engineering role is someone who thrives on problem solving with a team, strives to have high quality & efficiency in software development, and possesses an aptitude for learning about the various solutions Synergi Partners builds for itself and our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be willing to both coach others as well as be coached. We are a learning group.
- Work with business stakeholders and fellow team members to design and implement business impacting software solutions.
- Produce, maintain, and improve the quality of development and testing code.
- Accomplish day-to-day sprint work effectively and meet business expectations.
- Assists in finding and implementing innovative ways to improve areas of the engineering life cycle, especially areas related to quality and productivity. Encourages and enforces code reuse and quality standards. Recommends new and better tools, patterns, and methodologies.
- Have a Quality First mentality; this refers to both how we solve the business solution as well as code quality.
- Be a critically thinking team member of a fast-moving development team.
- Have a mentality of growth both personally as well as business opportunities.
- Strive to improve system quality by identifying opportunities to improve usability and system maintainability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- 4+ years of enterprise web development experience
- Proven proficiency in C# .NET, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server, & git.
- Proven experience working in or understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, & Teams
About Synergi Partners:
For over 20 years, our services have contributed value to a diverse set of client needs across a broad spectrum of markets. Our services were developed based on common values that have enabled their success. We believe people are smart and deserve solutions that improve productivity and profitability, all while making daily tasks more enjoyable and compliant.
We know services are only as valuable as the team that implements and supports them. Therefore, we employ the best and brightest.
- Full Time
- Florence or Remote