We are looking for a self-motivated, problem solving, team-oriented professional to join the Synergi Partners team as Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will work to deliver much needed business software including full stack development, skill sets of user interface, service layer, database, automation testing, & “DevOps” areas of software development. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who thrives on problem solving, has high quality & efficiency in software development, and possesses an aptitude for learning about the various solutions Synergi Partners builds for itself and our clients.
- Be willing to both coach others as well as be coached. We are a learning group, and we expect all team members to live it.
- Work with business stakeholders and fellow team members to design and implement business impacting software solutions.
- Have a “quality-first” mentality; this refers to both how we solve the business solution as well as code quality.
- Be a critically thinking team member of a fast-moving development team.
- Have a mentality of growth both personally as well as business opportunities.
- Strive to improve system quality by identifying opportunities to improve usability and system maintainability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- 3+ years of enterprise web development experience
- Proven proficiency in C# .NET, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server, & git.
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, & Teams
To apply, please send your resume and a quick synopsis on why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com