We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented professional to join the Synergi Partners CARES team as a Tax Service Manager for clients receiving the CARES Act ERTC and/or FFCRA Credits.
A Tax Service Manager serves as the main point of contact at Synergi Partners for CARES clients. Generally, responsibilities include communicating with clients to gather data and information and collaborating with internal team members to process and document credit calculations.
A great candidate for this role is someone who thrives on providing excellent client service, is detail orientated, has good writing skills, and possesses an aptitude for learning about the various types of tax credits available to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads Kick Off Call with client to gather data to complete & initiate credit calculations;
- Gathers information needed to document COVID-19 impact on client and eligibility for credits;
- Drafts report detailing client impact and eligibility;
- Monitors and manages client account performance;
- Ensures continued receipt of data required to maximize credit ;
- Tracks tax filing deadlines and refund status;
- Ensures client understands credits and that expectations are exceeded;
- Learn tax credits and how credits are calculated;
- Delivers complete and accurate tax credit packages to client;
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Exhibits excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions; and
- Engages and develop client relationships to ensure client expectations of product and services are exceeded.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a client service or tax services environment;
- Excellent time management skills and analytical skills;
- Proven experience managing a high-volume pipeline of clients;
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with a team;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Ability to interpret and write analysis of client’s eligibility for tax credit under current legislation;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products including Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your resume and a quick synopsis on why you are a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org