Who We Are
Synergi Partners, Inc. (“Synergi”) is the largest privately owned tax credit, incentive consulting, processing company in the United States and is operated by tax credit industry veterans with more than 40 years of experience.
Synergi specializes in maximizing federal and state tax credit programs, as well as disaster relief incentives for employers across the United States, including Puerto Rico.
Our team of professionals offer premium client service, comprehensive data analysis, and years of experience in the industry, the combination of which gives us the ability maximize credit and incentive values for our clients. Synergi is also staffed with an experienced in-house legal team which reviews and interprets tax credit and incentive legislation to ensure our processes are aligned with the law and monitors for any changes or updates which may impact our clients.
There are many companies that offer tax credit and incentive consulting services. There are very few that are 100% focused on it. Comprised of tax credit veterans with 40 years of industry experience serving clients of all sizes and in virtually all industries, Synergi Partners specializes in helping employers obtain federal and state tax credits as well as disaster relief incentives.
With an executive team made up of thought leaders who have made significant contributions to the tax incentives industry, Synergi Partners’ mission is to provide the best service available and to achieve maximum value for its clients. Our process involves researching each piece of legislation to understand the qualifications for each tax credit opportunity in-depth. This information is then recorded in our innovative, proprietary software so each client candidate, new hire, and location can be matched against the latest eligibility requirements and applicable incentives.
Are you interested in enhancing your product offering, increasing your client’s ROI in your products and adding some additional cash flow to your business?
- Sell More Services
- Provide Your Clients An ROI
- Increase Client Retention
- Earn Commissions
Give Clients Another Reason To Stay
We all understand client retention is about quality of product and service, however, we allow you to take that to a whole new level. Imagine being able to offer your world class products with a true cash value to your clients that they can see in actual dollar savings every year.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
Federal Hiring Incentives
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a federal hiring incentive that provides a tax credit worth up to $9,600 if your company is hiring from any one of the following groups:
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Food Stamp Recipient
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) Recipient
- Qualified Veterans
- Qualified Ex-Felons, Pardoned, Paroled or Work Release Individuals
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referrals
- Qualified Summer Youths
- Qualified Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipients
- Qualified Individuals living within an Empowerment Zone or Rural Renewal Community
- Long Term Family Assistance Recipient (TANF) – formerly known as Welfare to Work
Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Has your business lost revenue, products, or inadequate shift coverage because of a hurricane, wildfire, or other natural disasters? You may be eligible to earn up to $2,400 for each employee!
2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Economic Relief Legislation
Has your business been impacted by COVID but still supporting your employees? You could be eligible for a refundable retention credit of up to $33,000 per employee. The credit can offset all federal tax deposits which can be 25%-30% of payroll costs. Anything above that amount is refundable by filing the proper forms.
Any employer, regardless of size, is eligible for the credit during calendar year 2020 if the business: (1) is fully or partially suspended due to a governmental order related to COVID-19, or (2) experiences a significant decline in gross receipts (i.e., a reduction of 50 percent of gross receipts from the same quarter in 2019). The credit also applies to tax-exempt organizations if the operation of the organization is fully or partially suspended due to the circumstances described in (1) above. The credit generally does not apply to governmental employers, including the U.S. Government, state and local governments, or any agency of the foregoing.
Federal Tax Credits
Can you afford to ignore an opportunity that may add $9,600 per new hire to your bottom line?
- WOTC – The Work Opportunity Tax Credit is a federal hiring incentive that provides a tax credit worth up to $9,600.
- Federal Paid-Leave Tax Credit – The federal tax credit for employer-provided paid family and medical leave offers a new and significant opportunity to help reduce your company’s tax liability.
- Geographic Incentives – The Federal Government has designated certain economically depressed areas as tax advantage areas. If your business is located in one of these areas and you employ individuals living in the same area, you can earn credit against your federal tax liability.
- Empowerment Zones (EZ) – Up to $3,000 per qualified employee per year.
- Indian Employment – The Indian Employment Credit provides businesses with tax credits which, unlike tax deductions, directly offset an organization’s federal tax burden.